3.4" Utility Flood Light
- DIMENSIONS - 3.52" X 1.91" X 0.91"
- RAW LUMENS - 500 lm
- WATTAGE - 6W
- WEIGHT - 0.41 lbs
- AMP DRAW - 0.5A @ 12V
- VIBRATION RATING - 8.6 Grms
- IP68 / IP69K
- CISPR 25
LIGHTWEIGHT UTILITY LED LIGHT WITH 120° FLOOD PATTERN
Flood light for universal applications with ultra lightweight, ultra bright design.
• Lowest Power Consumption At Only 0.5A
• Flood Light for Any Area
• 32 Wide Angle LEDs
• 120° of Light Output
Utilizing SMD LEDs the UF32 is
able to produce 500 lm while still
only drawing 0.5A when ran at 12V,
consuming just 6 Watts.
Wide Beam Pattern
The UF32 offers a 120° beam pattern,
making it the ultimate fl ood
light for any application.
Made from durable hi-impact nylon
the UF32 weighs just 0.4 lb the
UF32 is light enough to be mounted
The UF32 is available in standard
white light output, but also can be
ordered in amber, blue, green or red
LEDs for any application.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.