6.7" Mid range Driving Light
- DIMENSIONS: 6.57" x 7.09" x 5.37"
- RAW LUMENS: 8,210 lm
- WATTAGE: 126W
- WEIGHT: 7.05 lbs
- AMP DRAW: 10.5A @12V
- DISTANCE TO 1 LUX: 1,105 ft.
THE 2ND GENERATION IS HERE
The most powerful & versatile off-road LED lighting system. From 3.7" to 8.7" sizes, each is available in a Long Distance or Multi-LED Full Beam version to shine the light exactly where you need it. The Day-White lighting color allows you to comfortably see the terrain over the unmatchable distances. The 25-Lights-In-One cover system allows you to change light pattern and color to fit your driving environments. Lifetime Limited Warranty.
MULTI LED FOR MAXIMUM LIGHT OUTPUT
Multi-LED CG2 Light Cannons are the ultimate light for blasting through the night with a powerful broad driving beam pattern and outstanding medium distance lighting coverage.
SINGLE LED FOR FOCUSED DISTANCE OUTPUT
Single LED CG2 Light Cannons take lighting to uncharted territory with incomparable distances. The industry-leading Luminous Big Chip LED and Iris Reflector throws a violent blast of light that penetrates the night up to 3.500 feet. If you need superior distance from your lighting, this is the solution.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.