4"X6" VX Series LED Headlight
- DIMENSIONS: 6.57" x 3.94" x 3.29"
- RAW LUMENS: 4,210 lm
- EFFECTIVE LUMENS: 2,947 lm
- WATTAGE: 42W
- BEAM MODES: Halo, Low, High
- WEIGHT: 1.95 lbs
- AMP DRAW: 3.5A @12V
- VIBRATION RATING: 15.6 Grms
LED HEADLIGHTS MEET STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
The DOT compliant VX Series LED headlight leads the LED headlight industry in both style and performance. Whith and integrated LED Halo Ring, the VX headlight is sure to turn heads while also delivering a dramatically improved night drivng experience over the factory headlights. The VX Series is currently available in 7" & 5.75" round as well as 4x6" rectangle with a polished chrome finish or a black chrome finish.
ADR and E-MARK approved models are available for those who live in Australia and Europe.
Multiple direct plug-and-play accessories are available that gives you the most out of your VX Series LED Headlight.
- Multple LEDs Fill in Roadway
- Dual All In One High and Low Beam
- Used by NASA, Border Patrol, and Pro Racers
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.