Shockwave Single Panel LED Light Frosted
The Shockwave Series was designed as fluorescent replacement fixtures featuring an extruded aluminum housing and SMD LEDs for Ultra Wide flood beam angles. Available as a single LED panel or two LED panels with a modular design, the series has available four lengths to fit with a variety of applications. With their 9-32V input voltage, they are capable of running at low voltages, or you can add an accessory power supply to run at high voltages.
• Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM)
• Integrated Power Supply Mount Available
• Universal Mounting Options
• Low Power Consumption
• Rugged Industrial Design
• Weatherproof Deutsch Connector
• Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
• Frosted Polycarbonate Lens
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.