Shockwave Single Panel LED Light
The Shockwave Series was designed as fluorescent replacement fixtures featuring an extruded aluminum housing and SMD LEDs for Ultra Wide flood beam angles. Available as a single LED panel or two LED panels with a modular design, the series has available four lengths to fit with a variety of applications. With their 9-32V input voltage, they are capable of running at low voltages, or you can add an accessory power supply to run at high voltages.
• Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM)
• Integrated Power Supply Mount Available
• Universal Mounting Options
• Low Power Consumption
• Rugged Industrial Design
• Weatherproof Deutsch Connector
• Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
• Polycarbonate Lens
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.