Vehicle ID Board (2-Digit) Blue LED
See In Any Weather
The Vision X ID Number Board allows personnel to quickly identify vehicles in any weather condition. Available in 2-Digit or 3-Digit configurations, these LED ID Boards can be changed as often as needed, and are engineered to run 24/7. Industry leading 120° extra-wide viewing angle compared to competitors' 60° angle. Installing the Vision X ID Number Board means vehicles won’t require numbers to be painted and can be quickly changed, reducing downtime during crucial timeframes.
Each digit consists of 195 high-output LEDs that are available in Amber, Red, or green each producing crisp, clear numbers that can be distinguished from long distances and each digit will run even if neighboring panels fail or suffer damage. The 3-Digit ID Board can produce 4,960 combinations of numbers, while the 2-Digit can create 1,540 different combinations.
Changing the number on the Vision X ID Number Board is done by moving the provided magnet over the sensor indicated inside each digit on the base of the board. Each digit has its own sensor and ranges numerically from 0 to 9.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.