Heavy Duty Blue LED Beacon
DIMENSIONS - 6.30" X 5.12" X 5.31"
AREA OF EFFECT - Full 360 degree Visibility Dual Flash Type
WATTAGE - 36W
WEIGHT - 2.96 lbs
AMP DRAW - 3.0A @ 12V
VIBRATION RATING - 15.6 Grms
IP68 / IP69K
180 LED Heavy Duty Strobing Safety Beacon
- 360° Visibility
- Rugged Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Shatterproof Polycarbonate Lens
Easily add an LED Strobe beacon to your vehicle or equipment to enable others to see it from all directions. Great for forklifts or other moving equipment, the Utility Beacon from Vision X can be quickly mounted and up and running in very little time. In areas where safety is key, LED Lighting is one of the safest options for alerting someone of a dangerous piece of moving equipment.
The Utility Beacon is available in Amber, Red, Blue, Green and White LEDs to match your needs.
The 18 LED Beacons come standard in a 6hz split-cycle strobe pattern, meaning there are three flashes and a pause per second. When coupled with the reflectors, the strobes become intense and are highly visible.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120o Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.