Designed to directly bolt in, these OEM replacements will outperform the factory P&H lighting by over 80% on the effective work area. Simple Quick connect wiring allows for one-time wiring and no further electrical wiring to change the fixture. The 3D analysis allows for site-specific aiming with our patented ProTrac aiming system. Industry-leading LED light output, size, weight, and reliability for reduced unscheduled maintenance. Now equipped with an angle indicator arrow for easy angle alignment.
- Dimensions: 15" x 13.37" x 7.16"
- Fixture Weight: 54.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 62.60 lbs
- Mounting / Entries: (1) 3/4" NPT - TOP, (2) 3/4" NPT 90° - SIDES, (2) 3/4" NPT 45° - SIDES
- Operating Voltage: 90-305V AC / 127-431V DC
- Wattage: 280W
- Operating Temp: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Amp Draw: 2.43A @ 115V AC, 1.22A @ 230V AC, 1.01A @ 277V AC
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.