7" Round LED Snow Plow Headlight Kit
The snow plow light kit from Vision X packs adaptability and performance into a slim and easily mounted solution. Each light has three different operation modes: high, low, and halo(daytime running lights) The XIL-7RDSPKIT was designed to be mounted above snow plow blades in order to help the operator see as much of the roadway as possible to ensure accurate removal of snow and slush.
2x 7" LED Lights with High-Low-Halo Beams
2x Mounting Brackets
Raw Lumens: 8,420 lm
Effective Lumens: 5,200 lm
Amp Draw: 7A@12V
Dimensions: 6.96" x 6.96" x 3.86"
Degree Options: Driving Beam
Polycarbonate Covers allow various patterns of light distribution, including Spot, Euro, Combo, Flood, Wide Flood, or Elliptical beams. Each of these beam patterns is also available in a variety of tints, including amber, red, blue, or clear. A Black Out “Vision X” logo cover is also available for added protection when your lights are not in use. All covers are created from a high-grade polycarbonate material that adds some extra protection to your Snow Plow Light Kit.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.