WSL Surface Mount Mini
Raw Lumens: 5,000 lm
Input Voltage: 9-32v DC
Color Temp: 5900 Kelvin
Powered by 10 ultra-bright LEDs. the sleek surface mounted light has an output of 5,000 raw lumens with an effective output of 3,125 lumens. The WSL Scene Light Mini has two rows of wide patterned LEDS for close in illumination wide and a single row of optically focused LEDS for midrange and distance illumination. All LEDs have an internal downward aiming to provide daylight type ground and area illumination in a compact, flat surface mount housing. Mounting requires just a single 1” hole for wiring and four mounting screws. The WSL Scene Light Mini guarantees longer service light and more light output than halogen and HID pole light alternatives.
Features and Benefits:
- 3 optical segments providing close area, wide-medium, and long-range lighting in a single fixture.
- Compact, flat surface mounting with a chrome ABS trim bezel.
- Polycarbonate lens is not attached by mounting screws preventing cracks from mounting or vibration.
- 5,000 lumen output model providing 3,125 effective lumens.
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471