VIDEO EXTREME LIGHT
Illuminates area while simultaneously providing live video feed.
- Kit available with 7" monitor (VEL-CAMMON7KIT)
- Glare blocking shield
- Infrared model available
All-In-One Reverse Lighting
The Video Extreme Light (VEL) from Vision X is an innovate new LED lighting fixture that combines reverse lighting and back-up camera technology into a single unit. Whereas other backup cameras suffer in low lighting, the Video Extreme Light covers a large area behind the vehicle with light, allowing you to be in total control of your vehicle.
7″ LED Monitor Kit
A unique package option is available for the Video Extreme Light (VEL-CAMMON7KIT) that includes a 7″ LED monitor, and a 20′ cord so information can be streamed from the VEL all the way to the vehicle operator. For those with an existing display, the Video Extreme Light can be wired to an existing monitor.
The VEL is available in 6K LED Color Temperature or with an Infrared LED for those who want to see at night without lighting. A longer shield for removing glare from the lens is also available, as well as a durable Trunnion bracket for mounting the fixture for more adaptable applications.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.