Ripper Heavy Industrial Series 12 LED
- DIMENSIONS: 4.41" x 5.00" x 4.05"
- RAW LUMENS: 6,336 lm
- WATTAGE: 60W
- WEIGHT: 5.51 lbs
- AMP DRAW: 5.0A @12V
- VIBRATION RATING: 60 Grms
- IP68 / IP69K
- CISPR 25
Designed specifically for tracked dozers, will last in any application
Build to last. The Ripper Series from Vision X is the hardest working LED fixture you’ll find on the marker. Rated at 60 Grms, the Ripper is capable of standing up to intense amounts of vibration and still perform like it is its first day on the job.
The Ripper is a direct replacement for HID and Halogen fixtures on heavy vibration commercial and industrial machinery. If features Prime Drive ETM (Electronic Thermal Management) that controls the LED temperature to ensure a prolonged LED lifespan. Additionally, the unique vertical and horizontal channeled heat sink increased heat dissipation and further prolongs the lifespan on the light.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.