Protex Flameproof Light
The Vision X MIL-EXP18 Protex Flameproof Light is a powerful and energy efficient alternative to traditionally hazardous lights, and is approved for flammable environments. The MIL-EXP18 features a compact design and is designed to be mounting on the interior or exterior for area illumination. The MIL-EXP18 Protex Flameproof Light has multiple certifications: C E0575 EX II 2G d II B T5 Gb. The housing of the MIL-EXP18 is made of die-cast aluminum and the lens is made of soda-line glass, allowing the light to operate in any environment, has an input range of 85-264V AC, and comes standard with an extended warranty.
• 18 High Output 3-Watt LEDs For 40 Total Watts
• Integrated 85 - 264V AC
• Extended Industrial Warranty
• Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
• Soda Lime (15.0t) Lens
• Single Stud Mount
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.