Mini Incident Response Case
- DIMENSIONS: 17.5" x 25" x 8"
- RAW LUMENS: 5,916 lm
- WEIGHT: XX lbs
- POLE LENGTH: 96"
- RUN TIME: 12 Hours
- CHARGE TIME: 10 Hours
MINI INCIDENT RESPONSE CASE FEATURES:
- Deploys in 30 Seconds Without Tools
- Self-Contained Power Cell
- 12 Hour Run Time
- Up to 8 Foot Light Extension
- Flashing Yellow LED on Base for Added Safety
This new mini incident response case features a compact storage height of only 24 inches, and sets up in seconds with eight foot extensions to blanket any scene with intense light. Lasting up to 12 hours on a full charge of the self-contained power cells, this all-weather unit is the perfect portable lighting solution.
The case comes complete with a 12 volt output power source, usable to jump start vehicle batteries, as well as charge the case using the 12 volt power posts.
Extended Warranty: 3 Year for Commercial Markets
- Proof of purchase is required to validate warranty and is valid from the original date of purchase. All products must be bought through a Vision X Authorized Dealer or one of their dealers/resellers.
- Improper installation, accident, abuse, neglect and normal wear are not covered under warranty. Including:
- Opening up light
- Cutting connector or cord
- Damage due to physical abuse
- Lights operated in environments over 120 Fahrenheit
- Warranty does not cover consumables such as bulbs, ballasts or broken glass
- Warranted items will be repaired to working condition and returned without cosmetic alterations.
- All customer warranties should be handled through the dealer/reseller the product was purchased from, customer is responsible for delivery to Vision X Returns in Washington.
- If product is not under warranty, customers will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Additionally, non-warranted items can be repaired at the customer’s expense of parts and labor, at the discretion of Vision X Lighting, who will provide an estimated repair cost before proceeding with the repair.